What is Ignition?
- Six months of leadership training, coaching, and group support.
What will I get from participating?
- Training and specific tools for leadership topics like communication, enrollment, relationships, and trust.
- A new sense of your personal capacity, creative ability, and inherent gifts.
- Expanded results in your career, relationships, well-being, and passion projects.
- Connection and friendship with like-minded humans.
- If you're willing, fun and adventure!
See the testimonials below to learn what prior group members have shared about participating.
Who is it for?
- Professionals looking to accelerate their current career trajectory or transition into a different path.
- Companies who want to enhance the effectiveness of their managers, salespeople, or other leaders.
- Entrepreneurs who must excel not only at creating excellent products and services, but at marketing them.
- Anyone looking to magnify their business results, personal enjoyment, and relationships.
What will we do?
- Bi-weekly training on transformational leadership topics.
- Group and one-on-one coaching customized to the specific needs of group members.
- Practices & exercises to amplify learning and results between sessions.
- Group accountability and support.
Who is leading this?
- Sessions are led by our team of professional coaches, including Hearthstone founder Matt Maxwell. Learn more about us here.
Where and when?
- All sessions are conducted live and remotely via Zoom.
- Two 90-minute group sessions each month.
- One 60-minute individual coaching session each month.
- Groups begin on a rotating basis.
- $315 per month or $1,675 for the entire six months, if paying in full before the program begins.
How do I register?
- Fill out the registration form here to begin the process! We will follow up with a welcome packet, coaching agreement, and invoice for payment.
What if I have questions or am on the fence?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call using the link below. We’re happy to answer questions or chat about what you're looking to create and whether this would be a good fit.